Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Spokane Park Day!

The weather here has been absolutely beautiful the last two days.  Today it hit 80*, did I mention recently I love heat!??!  This afternoon we met up with Britney, Aiden & Connor’s birthmom and her almost 3 year old, Alex at Monito Park.  We spent another 3+ hours hanging out and playing in the sand and sun!

DSC_0007Britney helping MacKenzie climb up the pole

DSC_0045DSC_0012
Aiden & Connor mastered going down the pole today.  You’ll never guess what they were pretending they were…..

DSC_0018 
Alex & Connor digging in the sand

DSC_0029
Aiden

DSC_0031 
Mackenzie, Annika & I

DSC_0044
Playing in the sandbox, we were all nice and sandy after the park!

 DSC_0056
Weeeeeeeee or maybe Ahhhhhh??!!

DSC_0068
Mackenzie & Alex playing in the tunnel

DSC_0072
Flipping Annika upside down
I think this photo may have also been the moment that her cute barrette came out.  We searched all over for it at the park, and guess what I found in my shirt when I changed into my swimsuit?  Yep….her barrette, lol!

DSC_0075 DSC_0076
Holding the girlies

DSC_0081 DSC_0087
(L) Britney & Aiden & (R) Connor

DSC_0127DSC_0128DSC_0146DSC_0150
The park also had a wooden bridge, that the girls enjoyed walking across!

    DSC_0154
Alex, Britney, Aiden & Connor

After a day at the park, what did we come home to do??  Have a pool party!  All of Julia’s family came over, including her 94 year old Grandma Mary, Courtney (Annika’s birthmom) and Letty came too!!  We had lots of fun swimming in the pool and then of course a pool party wouldn’t be complete without pizza for dinner!

DSC_0164Aiden the fish

 DSC_0165 DSC_0172 DSC_0173
Courtney & Annika Brooke

DSC_0181
Connor’s big smile!

DSC_0186
Caleb & Kaden

  DSC_0189
Kaylynne loves having her picture taken!

DSC_0207
Did someone say pizza??  Or maybe this could be the new title picture of my blog???  Yep, that’s my big ‘ole mouth!

Bedtime tonight has taken longer.  Kids have been in bed since 7pm.  The girls went right down, but the boys are having trouble falling asleep and now it’s 8:08.  Hopefully the fall asleep soon, I’m getting cold sitting on the floor and I wanna watch some Mariners Baseball!

I think tomorrow’s plan is to head to Dana’s house (Julia’s cousin and Kaden, Caleb and Kaylynne’s mom) in the early afternoon for some playtime.  Hopefully the weather stays nice again tomorrow, over the next day or so it’s supposed to sour and get nasty!  I hope not to quickly!  Stay away icky weather!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails