Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family Day

On Saturday my family had a Family Day.  We went to Willows Run Golf Course, had lunch and then played some mini-golf.  My mom won and came in first, followed by Alex, my dad, me and then Kelly came in last. 

DSCN1464Eating Lunch

DSCN1465
Let the game begin!

DSCN1471
    DSCN1467
Alex & I taking our shots

Alex surprised everyone and did REALLY well!!  I wish I had done as good as she did!!

DSCN1466
 
Can you spot all 4 of us?

DSCN1468 DSCN1469 Kelly & Mom

My mom got the only Hole-in-One of the game!!  She was so proud of herself…I think she cheated ;)  We had a good time, didn’t kill each other and actually had fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails