Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July Catch-Up

I’ve been a bad blogger this past week.  I have hardly been on the computer (gasp!) at all.  I actually picked up my laptop from Charity’s where it’s been for over a week!!  So now I have to play catch-up!  Starting with the 4th of July…

DSCN1339DSCN1344
The 4th of July was really hot this year, so I came up with the brilliant idea of turning the slide into a water slide…Madison loved it!

Then of course the fireworks…

DSCN1397 DSCN1399 DSCN1380    DSCN1365   DSCN1377                                  Maddie and our neighbor Maddie

I promise this week to do better at blogging!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails