Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Day At The Woodland Park Zoo!

It had been over a year since my last trip to the Woodland Park Zoo (click HERE to see my last trip to the zoo!), so I was excited to take a trip and wander around!Zak’s best friend Zac (original names huh?!) came into town with his daughter Bailey, so Jaime offered to take Bailey with us to the zoo too!  So Brandi, Jaime, Bailey, Madison, Emmalee and I all headed into Seattle for some zoo fun!!

IMG_4108Look Mom!  A Gorilla!!

 
IMG_4094  
So cute!  Giving us a big smile with teeth and all!! 

IMG_4119Emmalee insisted on PUSHING the stroller, Maddie rode in it, go figure!

IMG_4123All three girls LOVED the flamingos!  Emma held on to the railing and refused to let go when it was time to move on! 

IMG_4144Bailey & Jaime

  IMG_4266IMG_4181
Left: Madison posing in front of “her” family, Mom, Dad, her & Emma
Right: Emmalee & Bailey (Jaime too), posing on the hippo

IMG_4190 IMG_4191
We got to watch the giraffe’s go for a walk, it was pretty cool!!

IMG_4196IMG_4199
The girls posing on Hansa the Elephants favorite toy ball!

IMG_4192IMG_4200 
Both of us with our crazy frizzy hair :-)

IMG_4212
At the Woodland Park Zoo, the Tapirs ALWAYS sit with their butt’s against the window.  Is that normal at all zoo’s??!

IMG_4221
Who doesn’t love an elephant?!!

IMG_4231IMG_4233
Madison loved reading the map and directing us which way to go!

 
IMG_4135
Madison resting on Brandi’s shoulder!  It’s a lot of walking at the zoo!


IMG_4240 
The Meerkat exhibit was the newest exhibit of the zoo!  First time any of us had seen it!  They are pretty cute little creatures!

IMG_4253 
Emma & I standing near the Meerkat exhibit!

IMG_4261
Maddie, Jaime & Bailey jumped in….Emma wasn’t thrilled about that!

We had a great day, the sun came out which made the zoo 100x more enjoyable with sunshine and warmth!  Nothing like going to the zoo in the rain! 

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

7 comments:

Daphne said...

Looks like so much fun! I love taking the kids to the zoo! :)

Sandra said...

This was great! Now I feel like i went to the zoo so I can save myself the trip! haha!

Ewa said...

What a great photos from the zoo, it looks like it was great time

I've seen your comment on the blogfrog about Friday follow, I'm always late with these, but I wanted to say hi and I'm gonna follow you and come back soon
have anice day

Dawn said...

Visiting from BlogFrog ~ looks like a fun day!

Marty said...

Hi Cori, what a fun time you all had!! My daughter is 11 now and still remembers our zoo trips from when she was 3 and 4! Those memories'll last a lifetime=)

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Oh!! The woodland park zoo is amazing, and now I have a mission, I must dig out my pictures of the Gorilla, I took some really awesome, very personality rending pictures while we were there, xD I must share!! Looks like everyone had a good time!

Daisy said...

Meerkats!! LOVE! We are lucky to have the National Zoo nearby for playdates, and the small mammal house is always one of my faves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails