Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Swim of the Season!

Summer is officially here in Seattle!  It was a long time coming, but it’s here now!  Madison & I took a dip in the pool for the first time this season.  Let me tell you it was coooooooooold!  I didn’t get in above my waist, but Madison was all over the pool!  The heater needs to be turned on or we need a few more days in a row of sun before I get all the way in!

  DSC_0735DSC_0734 DSC_0746DSC_0736 DSC_0743DSC_0742 

Thanks for stopping by Mr. Sun!  Please don’t be a stranger and come back again soon!

This post is part of Wordless Wednesday on the following blogs:
Wordless Wednesday’s
Live and Love…Out Loud
Seven Clown Circus
A Beautiful Mess
It's A Blog Party

6 comments:

liz said...

Seattle? Your pool looks too trpoical to be Seattle!

Anonymous said...

So, I'm just going to fly Seattle and visit lol, your pool looks amazing xD Looks like you guys had alot of fun!!

alicia said...

YAH!! So glad it finally came. We have relatives there and we've been hearing about the cool rainy days. Your pool looks amazing. Great pics. Happy WW! Thanks for linkin up.

Sherri said...

Awesome pool day! Sure takes a long time for summer to get to Seattle....especially this year!

stan said...

I'm going for my after some chores in abt 2 hours!

Cori said...

Wish I could claim it as my own pool, but it belongs to the triplets I nanny for! Love swimming in it! Today Madison & I swam during naptime for the triplets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails