Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 8, 2008

2 Days Till Final......

I'm in the home stretch...it's Monday evening and my chem final is wednesday at 10:30am and my stats final is Thursday at 10:30am. I am so ready for the quarter to be over...I am totally exahusted and ready to be able to relax and not think about school for awhile. In 4 days I will be DONE DONE DONE and that sounds so good right now!

I've been at school since about 10am this morning basically studying the whole time (except for about 3 hours of class) and tonight from like 8-9:30pm there is a class study session with my prof so I am staying for that. Tomorrow I plan on doing the same thing as well.

...back to studying I go...3 days...I can do it....I think...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails