Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SWIMMING

Summer has finally hit Seattle and I AM LOVING IT! I love it HOT and it's finally getting to the point where I think it is hot enough (still could be a bit warmer, but I won't be to greedy!).

I spent the nice day swimming at work (a great perk of my job!). Jaime, Zak, Madison & Alex came over to swim with Sophie, myself & the triplets. The water was nice and warm today and we had a lot of fun swimming, jumping off the side catching the football, and climbing on eachother's shoulders (okay so after the babies went down for a nap!).

I took some pictures today of us swimming so check out our summer swimming pictures shortly!

Otherwise, I'm working late tonight. The babies have been down an hour and Sophie goes to bed in a few minutes! The new episode of Baby Borrowers starts in a few minutes too - so off to watch that!

Ciao!

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails