Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rolling With the Punches

Today was my first day back to school since Winter quarter last year.  Needless to say it was hard to go back to school this evening.  I was told to go ahad and register for ASL 102, since I'd already taken 101....but within 10 minutes of class, I knew I was in over my head.  Politely got up and left. 

Luckily, I had remembered that an ASL 101 was being taught in the classroom next door, so I popped in.  I have decided to go ahead and take 101 again, and then 102 in the fall.  It sucks with another set-back, but I really don't think I have much of a choice.  I'd rather retake then fail the class.  If everything goes as planned, I hope to be admitted into the University of Washington Bothell in January.

It continues....

1 comment:

liz said...

what is your degree? I would be too scared to leave and head into another class. Good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails