Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cherry On the Top!

Yeah!  I received another award today, this time the Cherry On the Top award from Sofia at From PDX With Love!

Cherry_Award[1]

The Cherry on Top Award’s rules are:

  • ANSWER: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
  • PICK 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award
  • THANK the person who gave you the award

HERE WE GOOOO…

ANSWER: I really cannot think of anything I’d change!  I suppose I would say to take a language in High School, so that I didn’t have to take the round about way to get my language credits in!  I’m a firm believe that things happen for a reason, and if I changed my past, I’d most likely change who I am today!  So there ya go!

PICK: hmmmmmmm…..

THANKS: Thank you, thank you, thank you Sofia!!  I love the award!!  I really appreciate you thinking of me and passing it along!!

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Yea for you!!

Cluttered Brain said...

Congrats on the award!
YAY!

Amy said...

that was so sweet and kind of you to pass this on to me. I hope you enjoy your day..

Hannah said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I really appreciate it! I hope you are having a great week!

Amy said...

Congrats! And thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm honored. I'll get it posted this weekend!

hapi said...

Hi Cori, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Cori, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails