Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Packing

I absolutely hate packing, it doesn't matter where I'm going or why I still loathe it. Like usual I waited until tonight to pack. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, Alex & Brandi took my clothes to the laundry mat while I went to Spokane and I did a couple loads of laundry today while I was at Kim's. So all my laundry was clean, I just had to pick clothes and pack...no biggie. Well except the fact that all my clothes were in black plastic bags from the laundry mat. I spent 2 hours folding and putting away my clothes. Then I figured I might as well clean my room, since after the clothes were put away there wasn't much left to do. I did get clean sheets on my bed so that's exciting.

Okay enough blabbering, I need to go to bed we have to leave for the airport at 5am...yuck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails