Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Game Night with the Harrington's

This evening when we got home from the mall, the Harrington's were also just getting home - Nate's "Coe-ee" melted my heart and I went and snatched him up for the evening! He came back and hung out with everyone while we had dinner. Alex and I took him home around 9:45pm (yes late, and way past his bedtime) and then hung out to play a game of RACKO.

I just gotta say, I ROCK AT RACKO!! And to make things even better, Mark cannot beat me at it!! Kim beat me once, but I still am the all time RACKO queen! My family has owned RACKO for years, but it's been a long time since we've played it. But Mark & I found it at the "Dollar Store" (ha ha nothing was cheaper then like $10) while we were in Chelan. We played it non-stop on vacation! I had forgotten how much fun it is!

I'll leave you with one adorable picture of Emmalee, that was taken today for her 3-month pictures. Check out Jaime's Blog for more pictures of Emma and a couple of both girls together! I gotta say I have the cutest nieces in the world!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails