This weeks WOW is indubitably, every time I hear that word I think of one thing….Mary Poppins, and not the movie in its entirety, but one small itty bitty part…when Bert says “indubitably” in the middle of the famous song supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (okay oddly enough supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is in spell-check!). Thought I’d share the song with you all, so you can see for yourself the famous indubitably for yourself!
So….did you catch when Bert said “indubitably”??!! Did ya, did ya, did ya!!???
- Mary Poppins won 5 Oscars and 12 other awards. Never before had Walt Disney won more awards at the Academy Awards then that night (as of 2006).
- At the time of filming, it was the most expensive film made by Disney
- Many of the nannies in line for the job interview were actually men in drag!
- It was the top grossing movie for twenty years!
- Mary Poppins and Mrs.. Banks never speak to each other in the movie!
Week 12 of Word Up, Yo! a new word game hosted by Liz from A Belle, A Bean, & A Chicago Dog, KLZ from Taming Insanity and Natalie from Mommy of A Monster! The word this week was indubitably, jump in, link up and play along!!
*Facts came from IMDB